When you want top of the line quality in a wall-mount hoop, our best-selling, regulation-size 72" x 42" GS72 is the obvious choice. Suitable as both an indoor or outdoor basketball hoop, the GS72 features a 3' overhang, a tempered glass backboard and rugged steel backboard frame.
The external compression height adjustment mechanism provides smooth and effortless height adjustment from 6' to 10'. Every component of the GS72 is manufactured in the USA with unmatched quality and workmanship.
- 72" Wide x 42" High x 3/8" Thick
- Fully tempered glass backboard- acrylic backboard option also available
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2" structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- 1/4"-thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Round edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6' to 10'
- External compression height adjustment mechanism
- 3' extension from wall to front of backboard — safer play area
- 1-1/2" square structural steel backboard frame
- 1 primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- Zinc plated hardware
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- Wall anchor frame — 7 gauge (3/16" thick) angle iron
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This is our "standard" rim and most commonly chosen by our residential customers. This breakaway style rim has a single spring and deflects 15 degrees with 30 lbs. of down pressure. Equipped with continuous netlocks, the HD Breakaway rim is more than sufficient for most residential play and carries a 2-year Limited Warranty.
This competition breakaway rim features two springs allowing it to deflect 15 degrees with 130 lbs. of down pressure. Meets or exceeds High School and NCAA specifications for competitive play. This rim carries an Unconditional 1-year Warranty.