Please call 1-800-373-7761 between the hours of 7:30 am - 4:30 pm (CST), Monday – Friday.
Drop us a line at email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Receiving your product
You will receive a shipment confirmation email from Co-Line detailing your order and including tracking information.
- Expedited shipping is not available because we ship through a freight trucking company.
- An adult over the age of 21 must be available at the time of the delivery. The freight company will call you to set up your delivery date and time.
- Please be aware that the freight delivery company is not responsible for unloading or installing your item. Your package is likely to be heavy and large. We highly recommend that you have someone with you to assist you in unloading and carrying your item.
- The total shipping charge does not include removal of cartons or assembly of your basketball system.
If your product is damaged or defective
- In the event of extensive freight damage to the carton, please contact us immediately.
- If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately.
- Please supply the customer service representative with the order number and item number(s) from your order confirmation e-mail. We will make every reasonable effort to replace the item in a timely manner.
Returning a product:
- Please do not return any items without authorization.
- Please call us at 1-800-373-7761 to obtain a return authorization number.
- We cover shipping charges on returned items only if the item arrives at the designated shipping address defective, damaged or shipped incorrectly.
- Collect shipments will not be accepted. All merchandise will be subject to a 20% restocking fee if deemed re-sellable.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product.
You will be refunded the shipping cost only if the return is a result of a manufacturing or shipping error.