The X560 is the #1 basketball hoop in our Extreme Series because it puts everybody in the game. This 60" x 38" in-ground basketball system placed on our 5" squre pole brings the game to your home court. Featuring a 3' overhang for exciting play behind the backboard and our exclusive ground-anchor system for rock-solid stability, this basketball goal has the features you want at a price you can afford. Complete with a competition, fully tempered glass backboard and an adjustable height mechanism to accommodate players of all ages, the X560 is a winner on the home court!
- 60" Wide x 38" High x 3/8" Thick
- Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2" structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- 1/4" thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6' 8" to 10' — external tension height adjustment mechanism
- 5" square pole — minimizes shake and vibration
- One-piece structural steel post
- 7 gauge steel (3/16" wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
- 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
- 3' extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Only)
This is our "standard" rim and most commonly chosen by our residential customers. This breakaway style rim has a single spring and deflects 15 degrees with 30 lbs. of down pressure. Equipped with continuous netlocks, the HD Breakaway rim is more than sufficient for most residential play and carries a 2-year Limited Warranty.
This competition breakaway rim features two springs allowing it to deflect 15 degrees with 130 lbs. of down pressure. Meets or exceeds High School and NCAA specifications for competitive play. This rim carries an Unconditional 1-year Warranty.
The external tension height adjustment mechanism is a rugged, high-quality system with the greatest adjustability range among similar height adjustment mechanisms used in the market by competitors. The ultra-reliable system is used for the straight poles of Goalsetter's Extreme Series.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42" square steel anchor placed in the ground provides unmatched stability and durability.