Score big with the Goalsetter Extreme regulation size backboard! The X672 delivers big game performance on a regulation-size 72" x 42" backboard mounted on a rock-solid 6" square pole system. With a heavy-gauge pole and Goalsetter’s exclusive ground-anchor system, this goal delivers an authentic, pro basketball experience with consistent rebound and exceptional play. The generous 4' overhang provides maximum room under the goal for fast-action moves, and with a 6' 8" to 10' range of height adjustment, you will get years of challenging fun for everyone, from the neighborhood champ to the young novice. The Extreme X672 has all the features you want in a regulation basketball goal and the quality you expect from Goalsetter at an attractive price.
- 72" Wide x 42" High x 3/8" Thick
- Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2" structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- 1/4" thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6' 8" to 10' — external tension height adjustment mechanism
- 6" square pole — minimizes shake and vibration
- One-piece structural steel post
- 7 gauge steel (3/16" wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
- 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
- 4' extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Only)
The external tension height adjustment mechanism is a rugged, high-quality system with the greatest adjustability range among similar height adjustment mechanisms used in the market by competitors. The ultra-reliable system is used for the straight poles of Goalsetter's Extreme Series.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42" square steel anchor placed in the gound provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
This is our "standard" rim and most commonly chosen by our residential customers. This breakaway style rim has a single spring and deflects 15 degrees with 30 lbs. of down pressure. Equipped with continuous netlocks, the HD Breakaway rim is more than sufficient for most residential play and carries a 2-year Limited Warranty.
This competition breakaway rim features two springs allowing it to deflect 15 degrees with 130 lbs. of down pressure. Meets or exceeds High School and NCAA specifications for competitive play. This rim carries an Unconditional 1-year Warranty.